historic campus building, built in 1915, served as the original
college presidents home.
was retained for a renovation project that would upgrade the
buildings infrastructure for use by the universitys
admissions center and alumni services center, while restoring
the interior and exterior to their original charm.
is the case with many such restorations, the project included
comprehensive asbestos and lead-based paint abatement.